Article Ⅰ Compliance with Laws and Regulations and Names of Business Operators Handling Personal Information
- We comply with applicable laws and regulations regarding personal information, national guidelines, company regulations and these policies.
- Please refer to the following page for the name, address, and name of the personal information handling company.
Article Ⅱ Purpose of use of personal information handled by our company
With regard to real estate transactions between us and you, we ask you to submit the documents listed in the middle column, as appropriate, in accordance with your attributes in the left column of the "Submitted Documents and Purpose of Use" table below.
【Purpose of Use of Submission Documents and Personal Information】
Client Submitted Documents, etc. Purpose of Use of Personal Information Prospective resident Request forms for materials from customer reception cards, request form from websites Please fill in your information and requirements to introduce the properties that meet your requirements. Application form for moving in To have prospective tenants sign up for a contract. Official identification card
Certificate of seal impression
To identify prospective tenants and joint guarantors. To identify prospective tenants and joint guarantors. In order to provide information about prospective tenants to the lender and for the lender to conclude the contract. Resident Periodic Building Lease Contract Instructions In the case of a fixed-term building lease agreement, in order for the lender to explain to the borrower before the conclusion of the contract. Important instruction manual In order to explain important matters specified in Article 35 of the Building Lots and Buildings Transaction Business Act, a copy based on Article 49 of the Act shall be kept as a transaction register for at least five years. Lease agreement In order to clarify the contractual relationship between the parties in real estate transactions and to issue the document specified in Article 37 of the Building Lots and Buildings Transaction Business Act, a copy under Article 49 of the Act shall be kept as a transaction register for at least five years. Joint and Several Guarantor Acceptance To make it clear that the joint guarantor intends to provide joint and several guarantees for a particular lease. Key hand off receipt In order to prove that one has given the key to the borrower. Rent payment commitment In order to have the tenant promise to pay the rent in arrears. Notice of termination of lease In order to terminate a lease at the discretion of the lender or borrower during the term of the contract. Agreement on the cost of repairs In order to agree on the cost of repair and restoration at the time of departure. Owner Rental Property Survey Checklist In order to obtain and organize information about the property when the lender requests the intermediary or management of the property. Registers, survey drawings, public drawings, drawings, photographs, floor plans. In order to clarify the rights, circumstances, neighboring land, boundaries, location, area, etc. of the object; Customer property register To organize the properties requested to be mediated or managed by each customer. Conditions of individual rental of the requested property In order to organize the terms and conditions of the lease for each individual property and to provide appropriate information to prospective tenants. Management consignment contract In order for the lender to entrust the management of the real estate to us. Specified lease agreement In order for the lender to lease the real estate to us. Lease intermediary/agent contract In order for the lender to request us to act as intermediary or agent for the object. Notice of unpaid rent In order to inform the borrower of the delinquency of the rent, etc., and to encourage payment. Demand for rent arrears In order to notify the borrower of the failure to pay the rent, if the failure to pay the rent does not improve even if the notice of the failure to pay the rent does not improve. Notice of Termination of Periodic Tenancy Contract In order to notify the borrower of a periodical building lease from one year to six months prior to the end of the period. Notice of expiration and renewal In order to confirm the intention of the borrower if the lender thinks it is acceptable to renew the contract upon expiration of the contract period. Affiliated Company Monthly report In order to report the management status of the property to the lender. Rent, etc. Storage Status Table In order to report the status of rent, etc. to the lender. Remittance of Rent, etc. Receipt In order to report the remittance of the rent, etc. received to the lender.
In addition to the preceding paragraph, we may use your personal information for the following purposes.
- To find the other party to the real estate lease agreement, to conclude the lease agreement (including joint and several guarantee agreements), intermediary agreements, management entrustment agreements, etc., and to provide services under these agreements.
- To provide information on real estate leases, intermediaries, management, etc.
- To provide personal information of the customer to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes set forth in the preceding items to the contractors, loan applicants, borrowers, other residential land and building transactions, designated distribution agencies, property information in writing or on the Internet.
To provide property information to a designated distribution organization for the purpose of searching for the other party to the contract, and to sign up for properties registered with the designated distribution organization, we will use your personal information as follows:
- In order to notify the designated distribution organization of the date, sales price, etc. of the contract, when the contract is concluded.
- The designated distribution organization provides property information and contract information (which does not include the name of the lender or borrower, but consists of information such as outline, contract date, and contract price) to the designated distribution organization.
- To use the personal information of the tenant (in the case of a corporate contract, it refers to an individual who actually moves in, not a contractor) for various business communication following the start, continuation, and termination of the lease.In addition, we may register your personal information in an application for resident management provided by an external IT vendor and use it for the purpose of use described in this policy.
- To contact you by mail, telephone, e-mail, etc. to provide our services or information.
- To respond to customer inquiries and to store personal information as necessary to achieve the purpose of use set forth in this policy.
- Books under Article 49 of the Building Lots and Buildings Transaction Business Act and for keeping them as materials.
- To assess the price of real estate leases, etc.In addition, the contract information used for price assessment may be provided to the intermediary client as a basis for the price assessment of other properties.However, the provided information does not include the names of the Lender and Borrower, and is an item such as a summary of the well-designed property and the contract price that makes it difficult to identify the contracted property will be provided in writing, e-mail, etc.In addition, upon your request, the offer will be discontinued.
- For market analysis
- In order to consider our advertising strategy and new services for residents based on the statistics of the inquiry, gender, place of origin, etc., and to suggest new properties based on the conditions of your choice.
The contents of the provision of personal information under the preceding paragraph or this paragraph are as follows.
- The information provided is name, address, telephone number, property information, sales information and other necessary items.
- It is provided by means of documents, telephone, e-mail, Internet, advertising media, etc.
- We will cancel the offer if you request it.
- In addition to the preceding paragraphs, when personal information is obtained separately by means of a document, the contents of the document, etc. shall be in accordance.
Article III Provision of personal data to third parties
We will properly manage your personal data and will not provide it to any third party without your prior consent, except as authorized by law or as set out in this Policy.The same applies to providing personal data to third parties in foreign countries.
Article IV Procedures for Responding to Requests for Disclosure
We respond to requests for disclosure, except where disclosure is not required in accordance with laws and regulations, when requested by the person or his/her agent to notify, disclose (including disclosure of third-party records), correct, add, delete, suspend, erase, or suspend provision to third parties.
Request for Disclosure, etc. to be filed For requests for disclosure, please attach the necessary documents to the specified invoice and send them by mail.
Please write "Documents for Requesting Disclosure" on the envelope. 3-10-3 Aobadai, Meguro Ward
Tokyo Social Design Accounting Management Group, Inc.
Document (Form), to be submitted upon request for disclosure, etc.
When requesting disclosure, please download the following invoice (1) below, fill out all the prescribed information, and mail the document (2) for identification to the above address.
- "Request for Disclosure of Retained Personal Data"
A document for identification
- A copy of one's driver's license or passport
Request for Disclosure by Agent
If the person requesting disclosure is the legal representative of the person or minor or adult ward or the agent delegated by the person requesting disclosure, please enclose the following documents (1) and (2).
Representative confirmation document
- A copy of the health insurance card, a copy of the pension notebook, a copy of the certificate of registration of seal impression, and one other document to confirm the representative.
Proxy confirmation document
- Copy of family register, certificate of registered matters of guardianship of adults, power of attorney, and one other document confirming authority of representation
Fees, etc. for Request for Disclosure or Notice of Purpose of Utilization
- 624 yen per invoice (please enclose a postage stamp or money order for 624 yen in the invoice document).
- If the fee is insufficient or not enclosed, we will contact you to that effect, but if we do not receive payment within the prescribed period, we will assume that there is no request for disclosure.
Response to Request for Disclosure
We will respond to your billing address in either a written form or an electromagnetic record (the type of recording medium is specified by us) in the manner specified by the claimant.If there is no specific method of disclosure, we will respond using one of the above methods that we have determined is appropriate.
Purpose of Utilization of Personal Information Acquired in relation to Request for Disclosure Personal information acquired upon request for disclosure, etc. shall be handled to the extent necessary for responding to request for disclosure. The documents you submitted will be stored for three months after the response to the request for disclosure is completed and then discarded.
Reasons for not disclosing retained personal data
In addition to the provisions of laws and regulations, the following cases shall not be disclosed:If we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you with an additional reason.Also, if it is not disclosed, a prescribed fee will be charged.
- If the person cannot confirm the address on the invoice, the address on the document for identification, and the registered address of our company do not match.
- Cases where the authority of representation cannot be confirmed upon request by the representative.
- In the event of a defect in the prescribed request document
- Cases where the subject of the request for disclosure, etc. does not fall under the category of retained personal data.
- Cases where it is likely to harm the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party.
- Cases where there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of the Company's operations.
- Cases in which it violates other laws and regulations.
Article V Matters concerning the reception desk for complaints
If you have any complaints regarding the handling of our personal data, please contact the following address.
By phone: Social Design Co., Ltd. Accounting Management Group
Phone number: 03-6447-2201 (connected to an external call center)
*Reception hours 9:00 to 17:30 (Except weekends, national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, and other prescribed holidays)
Article VI Measures taken for the Safety Management of Retained Personal Data
The following is a summary of the measures we are taking to ensure the safety of our personal data. For more information, please contact the contact information listed in Article 5. However, we may refuse to respond to any inquiries that we have determined may interfere with the safety management of the personal data held.
- We have established a person in charge of handling personal data.
- We clarify the scope of personal data handled by employees and those employees.
Article VII Using Google Analytics
Article VIII Changes to this Policy